Wei Guo, MD
Diplomate, American Board of Family Medicine
- Over 30 years of clinical experience
- Licensed Physician and Surgeon in California and Louisiana
- Licensed Acupuncturist in California and Louisiana
- Was an orthopedic surgeon in China
- Was a visiting clinician in Orthopedic Department, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Associate Professor of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine, South Baylo University, School of Oriental Medicine, Anaheim, CA
- Internship: General surgery in University of Southern California Medical Center, LAC+USC Medical Center
- Residency: Family Medicine in LSUHSC, School of Medicine
Please call for appointments, walk-ins are accepted but not encouraged. If you are late for an appointment, please reschedule.
We make every effort to keep wait times less than 15 minutes.